Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My Favorite Kitchen Products

I began to enjoy cooking around the age of 19. Ever since then, my Christmas and birthday presents have consisted of mostly kitchen equipment and cooking supplies and I hope the theme continues forever. I don't know too many 19 year olds who jump up and down with excitement when their boyfriend buys them a crock-pot for Christmas, but I did!

Here are the top 5 kitchen products that I could not live without.

1. Kitchen-aid stand mixer


I use this for most of my baking recipes, as well as mashed potatoes and bread baking. I have the ice cream attachment to this mixer and it works great.





2. Onion goggles


 Couldn't survive without them!




3. Mircoplane

 I use this to zest citrus fruits, grate cheese, garlic, ginger and fresh nutmeg



4. All-Clad Slow Cooker





5. Good Quality Knives


 In my opinion you only need 3 knives: 6"-8" chefs knife,
pairing knife and 5" serrated utility knife.




1 comment:

  1. Definitely going out and buying onion goggles. I had no idea they existed. That is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete