Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Springtime Wreaths

Easter has always been one of my favorite holidays. Spring is coming and all the beautiful flowers are starting to bloom, the colors are bright and cheerful and some of the best fruits and vegetables are in season. I was planning my Easter brunch menu the other day, and it got me in the mood to think about decorating the house.

I decided to make a few wreaths to hang on the door and bay window for the springtime. All you need is a grapevine wreath, dried or artificial flowers, ribbon (if using), scissors and a hot glue gun, all of which you can find a Michaels or any craft store. Some may say (my husband) that they belong in an old ladies house in Florida, but I think they look festive and nice for spring. I can't wait for the warm weather to come and to spend Easter with my family.

For other Easter entertaining ideas and recipe check out  my pintrest bored below:
http://pinterest.com/myred81/easter-entertaining/























1 comment:

  1. So pretty!
    Husbands don't know anything about decorations;)
    I love them, especially like tha last photo
    xo

    ReplyDelete