Monday, April 8, 2013

Greek Cream Cheese

This is a new product on the market. Greek Cream Cheese. It tastes almost exactly like regular cream cheese with slightly less "tang" but still just as creamy and delicious. This cream cheese has 2X more protein than regular cream cheese, 50% less fat, 25% less calories, 25% less sodium and live and active cultures. You can use Greek cream cheese as you would any regular cream cheese.

What I love most about this product is that it is a "lighter: version without any additives or ingredients to compromise the product. Both Layla and I love eating Greek cream cheese with jelly on toast or a bagel for lunch. 

Layla especially loves it when I cut her sandwich into her FAVORITE shape...a bunny! It is a great way to get toddlers excited about their food. See below a picture of Layla's Bunny French Toast. I use the same cutter for sandwiches. 

I would definitely recommend picking up this product next time you are at the store (I found it at Stop and Shop) enjoy!!!  For more info check out their website http://www.franklinfoods.com/greek-cream-cheese
















No comments:

Post a Comment